Volume 1 / Issue 11
By Lyndsie Ezell
JOSH FABRY: ENTERPRISE MARKETPLACE REPRESENTATIVE
Josh Fabry was born in Jumping Branch, West Virginia, and raised in Bradenton, Florida. Six years ago, he joined the xByte Technologies team as a Sales Associate. Josh's past experience repairing, selling, and working with computers at Best Buy enabled a smooth transition to working with enterprise-level hardware. Josh was promoted to the Lead Sales Associate and then promoted to Enterprise Marketplace Representative where he currently manages marketplace sales and accounts.
Josh’s favorite thing about working at xByte is getting to meet and talk to new people. As a marketplace representative, Josh is often the first xByte team member that customers interact with online.
“I can’t believe how time flies, since 2015 when Josh interviewed and was hired as a Sales Associate. Companies dream of hiring employees like Josh Fabry but I was fortunate to find this hardworking, reliable, loyal, and focused individual. We are consistently amazed by his job performance and the results he has produced every day. It’s incredible to see Josh consistently pushing the bar and growing the Marketplace business. His outstanding performance helped push up our company revenues to greater heights. He’s been working hard and we’ve noticed! Even though he has me as a boss, Josh has a consistent positive attitude which makes it easier to come to work every day; thank you for bringing a smile to everyone on the team. My words may never be enough to describe Josh and how truly lucky I am that he’s been a part of our company, culture, and life. Thank you for all your hard work!” Andrew Ripley, xByte Technologies Vice President of Sales
5 Things About Josh:
- Josh enjoys playing base guitar and loves going to live shows to experience the music. He’s looking forward to seeing some live shows now that bands are touring again.
- Married with two daughters, Josh is outnumbered by the females in his house. Although outnumbered, Josh enjoys spending time with his family and loves taking his girls to the park.
- Josh guestimates he’s watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World over one-hundred times. (Quote challenge anyone?)
- When everyone is asleep, Josh likes to play the latest video games.
- If Josh could be any Dell enterprise server, he’d be an R740xd because of all the processing power with high-end processors and NVMe drives, but also because of all of the storage space that he would use to continue to collect and store knowledge to better assist customers.
Memorable customer story
A local customer requested a Dell PowerEdge T440 tower server in a specific configuration, and needed it ASAP. xByte did not have all the parts in stock for the T440 in the exact configuration request, but was able to quote a comparable T640 option with similar pricing. The alternative solution with the T640 met all of the customer’s needs. In order to ensure the local customer received it as quickly as possible, our fulfillment team worked overtime to build the custom configuration and stayed late for the customer to pickup the order.
“Very appreciative of our relationship with xByte. Working with Josh has been great. He is always quick to respond. Most of our orders require custom specs and the turn around time is great. Looking forward to doing more business with xByte in the future.” - Customer Testimonial, Dylan B.
Reach out to Josh if you have any questions about how xByte can help you or if you would like to join the team:
Click here to meet the rest of the xByte Sales team: Meet the Team.