5 Step Process to Ensure vSAN Success
- Step 1: Properly analyze your workload using Live Optics
- Step 2: Contact xByte to use Dell and VMware tools to analyze your results
- Step 3: Use vSAN sizing tool to establish a starting point
- Step 4: Work with an xByte Engineer to customize a solution
- Step 5: Build custom vSAN cluster using xByte’s Certified Hardware
Why Choose vSAN for Hyperconverged Infrastructure?
|Native to your Hypervisor|
|Enjoy scalable, high-performance, and secure infrastructure with the only vSphere-native storage virtualization software.|
|Achieve a lower total cost of ownership by up to 50% with capital and operational savings.|
|Easily roll out new infrastructure and applications with minimal training.|
|SSDC and Multi-Cloud Ready|
|Use HCI anywhere with the industry’s broadest ecosystem: 19 OEM server vendors and native services with leading public clouds including AWS, Azure, and IBM Cloud.|
Certified Compatible vSAN Dell PowerEdge Servers:
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers from xByte are tested and certified to run VMware vSAN. Dell EMC PowerEdge hardware has been purposely designed to support VMware vSAN and has been validated, reducing deployment risks, improving storage efficiency, and allowing you to easily scale storage as needed. A VMware Certified xByte Rep and/or Engineer can help you navigate the best options for your hyper-converged infrastructure.