Catalyst 4500-X Series
Looking for a cost-effective, small, fixed aggregation switch? The Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series offers the size, scalability, and enhanced security you need. And its high-availability features reduce downtime.
The Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series offers key innovations, including:
- Platform Scalability: Delivers up-to 800 Gbps of switching capacity, capable of scaling up to 1.6-Tbps capacity with the VSS technology. Future-proof investment with modular uplink and auto-detect 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- High Availability: Delivers the network availability demanded by business-critical enterprise applications through comprehensive high-availability capabilities, including VSS and EVN. Furthermore, innovative features such as redundant hot swappable fans and power supplies with AC to DC, and DC to AC failover remove single point of failure in network.
- Application Monitoring: Enhanced application monitoring through Flexible Netflow and eight ports of line rate bidirectional Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)/Remote Switched Port Analyzer (RSPAN). In addition Cisco IOS® XE Software provides the ability to host third-party applications.
- Security: Support for Cisco TrustSec™ technology as well as robust control plane policing (CoPP) to address denial of service attacks.
- Simplified Operations: Support for Smart Install Director, providing a single point of management enabling zero-touch deployment for new switches and stacks in campus and branch networks.