Accelerate business growth with the Dell EMC PowerEdge R340, a single-socket, 1U, rack server.
The PowerEdge R340 is the ideal entry-level server for data centers & SMB to address small scale enterprise applications designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices requiring maximum uptime. The PowerEdge R340 provides a choice of either 8x2.5” or 4x3.5” hot-plug drive configurations for added storage flexibility. 100%,increase in core count significantly improves performance while a quiet, short-depth form factor is optimized for constrained, spaces. R340 is perfect for web hosting, backup/recovery, file/print, mail/messaging, and collaboration/sharing.
Accelerate your business with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2200 processor family, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe slots.Manage operational costs with Multi-Vector cooling which automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling.
Simplify your IT infrastructure with the Dell OpenManage portfolio which offers one to many innovations that simplifies management tasks, making IT operations efficient and cost-effective throughout the server lifecycle.
The embedded iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller makes server deployment, configuration and updates fast and worry-free. Access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (requires OpenManage Enterprise). Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
General Server Details:
- CPU(s): 1 x Intel Xeon E-2200 product family, Intel Pentium, Intel Core i3, Intel Celeron
- Memory: 4 DIMM Slots (Max 64GB)
- RAID: PERC H730P, H330, HBA330 (non-RAID)
- HDD: Up to 8 x 2.5 hot-plug SATA, SAS (optional) or SSD, or Up to 4 x 3.5 hot-plug SATA, SAS (optional) or SSD
- RISER: 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots, One x8 slot low-profile, One x16 slot low-profile/full-height
- Power: Single or dual 350W (Platinum) or 550W (Platinum) hot-plug redundant power supplies
Contact xByte today, email@example.com, to receive a custom quote on a Dell EMC PowerEdge R340.