The Cisco Meraki MS450 brings powerful high-bandwidth switching to the aggregation layer. The 40G fiber aggregation switch with 100G uplinks adopts the benefits of the cloud with simplified management, reduced complexity, and network-wide visibility.
High-bandwidth aggregation switching.
- Connect up to 12 MS355s for high-bandwidth aggregration layer switching
- Connect to core or data center switches with 2 x 100G QSFP28 uplinks
- Stack up to eight switches for high-availability deployments
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 400 Gbps of band-width
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 1.36 Tbps of switching capacity
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting