Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Access Points
Make sure your wireless network is ready to meet tomorrow’s business needs. Stay flexible and keep up with bandwidth demands from the growing number of wireless devices and applications. The best-in-class Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Access Points support the latest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac Wave 2.
Wireless Access for Mission-Critical Needs.
- Provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radio
- Best-in-class RF architecture that provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices
- Supporting three spatial streams, MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices
- Providing multiple gigabit uplink speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps in addition to 100-Mbps and 1-Gbps speeds
- Allows the access points to intelligently determine the operating mode of serving radios based on the RF environment
- Enables both radios to operate in 5-GHz client serving mode, allowing an industry-leading 5.2 Gbps (2 x 2.6 Gbps) over-the-air speed while increasing client capacity
- An intelligent second physical antenna connector is included on 3800 Series models with an external antenna
- Supporting channels up to 160 MHz wide, Dynamic Bandwidth Selection allows the access point to dynamically switch between 20-, 40-, 80-, and 160-MHz channels
- Cisco ClientLink 4.0 technology improves downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- A Cisco innovation that enables access points to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance
- Helps ensure client devices associate with the access point in their coverage range offering the fastest data rate available
- 802.3ad (Link Aggregation Control Protocol [LACP]) compliant, allowing both Ethernet interfaces to automatically enable LAG, increasing overall throughput to the access point
- Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express solution is ideal for high density environments