Cisco Aironet 2800 Series Access Points
For organizations paving the way for the new 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the Cisco Aironet 2800 Series is the perfect solution. The access points go beyond getting ready for the new standard, providing the ultimate in flexibility and versatility.
Highly versatile and deliver the most functionality in the industry.
- Provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radio—roughly double the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11ac access points
- Best-in-class RF architecture, which provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices, giving the end user a seamless wireless experience
- Supporting three spatial streams, MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices
- Allows the access points to intelligently determine the operating mode of serving radios based on the RF environment
- Enables both radios to operate in 5-GHz client serving mode, allowing an industry-leading 5.2 Gbps (2 x 2.6 Gbps) over-the-air speeds while increasing client capacity
- An intelligent second physical antenna connector is included on 2800 Series models with an external antenna
- Supporting channels up to 160 MHz wide
- Helps ensure that client devices associate with the access point in their coverage range
- 802.3ad (LACP) compliant, allowing both Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to automatically LAG, increasing overall throughput
- Cisco ClientLink 4.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express Solution is ideal for medium-sized deployments and can support up to 100 access points