Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Access Points
Extend high-performance wireless connectivity to the outdoors with next-generation Cisco Aironet 1550 Series wireless access points. This series is based on Cisco 802.11n technology with integrated silicon-level spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference.
Get High-Performance Wireless Connectivity Outdoors.
- Dual Wi-Fi radio system-compliant with IEEE 802.11a/n (5-GHz) and 802.11b/g/n (2.4-GHz) standards
- Cisco CleanAir technology provides integrated spectrum intelligence for a self-configuring and self-healing network
- Improved 802.11n range and performance with 2 x 3 MIMO technology
- Multiple IEEE radio support (802.11a/n, 802.11b/g/n)
- Three antenna MIMO and two spatial streams
- Multiple uplink and power options
- AP1552H designed for hazardous environments (Certified Class 1 Div2/Zone2 Enclosure)