Cisco network switches deliver performance and security. Cisco switches are scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business.
Get a unified wired and wireless switch Converge your wired and wireless network. Simplify operations, get the reliability you need, and deliver better mobile experiences to your employees and customers. With the 3650 Series your network is ready for the mobile devices and applications it needs to support. These stackable wireless switches also have enhanced security features and Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations to simplify management.
Specifications at a Glance
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ ports to power your access points and other devices, with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 3 fixed-uplink models with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 11.62 in.-deep switches (select SKUs) with reduced noise for deployment in tight wiring closets
- Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology to provide scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
- Enhanced security with support for Flexible NetFlow, Cisco TrustSec, and MACsec encryption
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 and 3 switching with QoS
- Cisco Application Visibility and Control for better network capacity management and planning
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans