Solutions for Remote Worker Enablement
By Ben Marquis
Recently, most of us have been broadsided by the affects of COVID-19. For most, it has made remote work enablement the top priority. Remote worker enablement can bring a whole host of challenges, especially for first timers or business that must consider compliance issues.
xByte offers the complete Dell Technologies portfolio as well as many complimentary solutions from vendors like Fortinet, Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Epson, Lexmark, Eaton, Logi, Poly, Red Hat, & Microsoft to name a few. We also offer Cloud Services, on-site professional services, Third-Party Support, Colocation space in data centers, Hosted VOIP/UCaaS, and Telecom/ISP Circuits name a few.
Here are a just a few of our favorite products and solutions for remote workers!
General Productivity and Collaboration
- Logitech C925e Webcam with Logitech H600 Wireless Headset. Hundreds of units available to ship within days not weeks!
- Dell Latitude Notebooks with Dell USB-C Docks, Displays, and Peripherals. We have options that can ship quickly!
- Microsoft 365 Bundled with Advanced Threat Protection, SharePoint, & Teams. Now is a great time to make the change!
Office 365/GSuite Backup
- Contrary to popular belief your Office 365 files and email are not being backed up by Microsoft. Your data is likely in one point of presence. Although protected it is not 100% disaster proof and you don’t have a copy of it unless you are using a backup application that specifically integrates to backup this data. Veeam has an amazing solution for this problem!
- VMware Workspace One – Workspace One gives workers a zero-trust secure access to their work desktop and applications from any device using RSA security!
- Cisco Meraki Z3 Teleworker Appliance.
- Fortinet FortiAP, FortiToken with 2FA for Remote Worker, and FortiClient End-Point Security.
VDI/Hosted Desktops – Built on Dell PowerEdge Ready-nodes!
- VMware vSAN for VDI with Horizon & Workspace One. Your on-ramp to cloud/hybrid-cloud/multi-cloud!
- MS Azure Stack HCI with Windows Virtual Desktop
- Nutanix with VMware Horizon
SD-WANSD-WAN has so many benefits it’s no wonder is one of the top 3 technologies in terms of adoption.
- Dell Edge SD-WAN appliances powered by VMware
- VMware VeloCloud SD-WAN
- Cisco Meraki MX NGFW Appliances with SD-WAN
- Fortinet FortiGate Appliances or Virtual NGFW Appliances with SD-WAN
- Need a second ISP? xByte can provide quotation for all available ISP providers at your service addresses including wireless options with 1 call!
UCaaS – These are our favorite Unified Communications as a Service options.
These stand out for their ease of use and features. A UCaaS rolls many communication features/functions into a single platform. Call reporting, video meeting, mobile apps, softphone, and full integration with most popular productivity suites, ERPs and much more. These platforms differ from traditional VOIP or PBX in that everything is cloud managed.
- MS Teams with Calling
xByte is here to help with your IT needs!